For more details of Miscellany Models and its products, please go to its own website here.
Those of you who have been following these pages, will know that I have been tinkering with components for MacKenzie & Holland signals, which are appropriate for a number of pre-grouping British companies including the Highland Railway and some colonial railway companies.
At this stage, I am not proposing to launch these fully on the open market but I will produce enough in both 4mm and 7mm scales to make them available to Highland Railway Society members and those that have needs for signal components of this nature via these pages.
The items that I will have available are:
- Lineside 1: small brackets, landings and steps priced at £3.50 (4mm) and £6 (7mm)
- Lineside 2: medium and large brackets, landings and steps priced at £5 (4mm) and £9 (7mm)
- Lineside 3: signal arms (enough for 4no in total covering home, distant & shunt), balance levers, windlass mechanisms priced at £5 (4mm) and £9 (7mm)
- Lineside 4: Pack of three lost wax finials priced at £3.50 (4mm) and £6 (7mm)
- Lineside 5: Pack of three lost wax lamps priced at £3 (4mm) and £5 (7mm)
Images for the various items can be found in my blog, a few of the main photographs are here:
Cast finials and lamps – Lineside 4 and 5
Close up of the signal arms and finials in place – Lineside 3
Close up of the balance levers and a lamp on its windlass – Lineside 3
and some views of a completed signal
All prices are exclusive of post and packing – for more details or to place an order, please contact me directly at email@example.com.
Please, please bare in mind that this is an adjunct to my hobby not my business. I will thus wait a little while to get orders together and then issue them when I can get to the post office (typically only at weekends); if I do not have stock then it will need to be ordered. Thus orders will take longer to get through than would be normal for a mainstream manufacturer.
Pingback: Christmas Layout Wiring (Not!) | highland miscellany